AGRICULT boosts agrifood and cultural entrepreneurship in rural areas by using training best practices and networking activities among professionals in Greece, Italy and Spain during 2023.
The project has five concrete objectives:
- Promote research and creative utilization of EU projects’ best practices regarding agri-food & cultural heritage entrepreneurship
- Promote co-creation practices and make the project’s beneficiaries central part of the creating process of the training material
- Create an innovative toolkit on agri-food & cultural heritage entrepreneurship with a clear environmental focus that will boost extroversion of EU agri-food products from rural and regional areas
- Promote synergies of entrepreneurs active in the fields of Agri-food and Cultural Heritage entrepreneurship on a pan European level
- Increase awareness regarding the importance of locally source agrifood products and promote diets that are healthy and environmentally friendly.